Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dc Shoes Discontinued




My friends and some teachers call me Muffin (it's a joke when I was 13). I have twenty-one and use my position to benefit Juridical Max, if you know I mean. : D I'm from Walnut Creek, East Bay, live there with my parents and class management. Believe it or not, but I'm naturally blonde, not red hair. My ethnicity is Irish, and because of that my family is Catholic, but I am an atheist. I have three cats with very Irish names I discovered in a book of Irish names: Zaira (ZI-ruh), Anmcha (AHN-kuh) and Siothín (show-Heenan). study English and I write for my profession. I willingly confess to that I am a sado-masochistic, it is my life and sexuality and I have vergü enza of fact. I have three brothers and one sister have the same father but have different mothers. My sister has two sons who are 12 and 4 years old and my brother Galan has two daughters who are 6 and 4 years and a son a baby is one year, my nieces and they live in Virginia and brother my sister and her family live in Sacramento. In the winter, I ski my parents Sugarbowl construction in California, and Deer Valley and Alta in Utah. I like many bands, including Muse, Lady Gaga, Green Day, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Rob Zombie, and Eve 6, but my favorite is Marilyn Manson, in spite of his to Albums past.
I am very upset the verdict of the trial of Johannes Mehserle at the time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment