Saturday, January 22, 2011

Printable Coupon Dog Food Diamond

nothing compares to you


been seven hours and fifteen days
Since you took your love ..
I go out every night and sleep all day
Since you took your love
Since you been gone I can do everything
want anyone I can see I can choose
dinner at a fancy restaurant

But nothing I said nothing can take this sadness
Cause nothing compares Nothing compares


you been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song Nothing can stop
these lonely tears from falling Tell me baby
, where am I wrong?
could put my arms around every boy I see
But they only remind me of you
I went to the doctor and guess
told me Guess what he told me He said girl
, better try to have fun
No matter what you do
because he is a fool
But nothing compares Nothing compares
you

All flowers you planted, mother
The
backyard All died when you left
I know that living with you at times it was difficult
But I'm willing to give another chance
Nothing compares Nothing compares
you ...

always makes me mourn this song \u0026lt;/ 3 Sinead O'Connor are a idola XD I can not resist not to mourn with this song and the video worse XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment