Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pokemon Red Online That Can Be Saved

lalalalalala....

qe faster than I thought, maybe it porqe sdjakd I like being alone (? Aksdjkas autism: E, i know 88, I do not care: D today was a good day, a little facebook leseando and bla bla xD qe hate waking up and awake with a headache, I can not go to sleep before 4 am, omg I can not!, but that's not the problem: Z, Hey There Delilah I've had all day in my head since yesterday jjajsaj esqe is so good I do not know, always
shit: D I know I say porqe, jjajas esqe is true ... and that someone is always shit, I feel something weird xd qe nose explain, but in the end, and pueodo uu live with that ajska seriously k9, rare is the mutual feeling xD dlsaodalñkwlj xdd my hand hurts a little I will not write much xdd, I qedan the ultimmas outings with the kids, maybe go on Friday to a board of Tegan & Sara jajajsak there vere and then I qe come out on Tuesday and Friday to fantasyland, and goodbye to everyone, forever alone jajajaja: cy so for life, I hope the February 26 forward qe aunqe not want the time comes, I'm not ready psychologically ajskajs enserio: day that yes, I fell in love with Tim qe nana kajsdksd not so well, but still, he is very cool: Z and retail and all that jskdjakd XD if I go, I'll take a picture with him; $ ajskasj XD and that's my picture so far, qe nose qe Qeda happen in January and February xd.

ps. alone has been forever ... xd qe

0 comments:

Post a Comment