Thursday, March 12, 2009

Decorated Cookie Cakes Cake/cookie Decorating?

ADIOS CSI


If, as the title says "ADIOS CSI" , I know that many still ; not believe me and let CSI, but now thinking that since I decided to make a farewell letter to CSI.

Here is

Oh still CSI I remember when I started to see, I must confess that he had seen a few episodes but I was excited, but about 2 years 1 / 2 if I remember was a Sunday that there was nothing to see, was in my room with the control by changing the channels until you leave one where they spent a marathon CS I so I decided to see it and then I was hooked.

Then I started to watch videos, to download episodes from the first season to soak it. Buy

Series with all its seasons.

And since I became a fan of the relationship between Sara and Grissom two characters of the series, was suspended for 4 months, but why? Sara was abducted and left in the desert and there are forces out of Season 7. It took 4 long months in which went to forums, reviewing news, see videos and even got me to donate money to save Sara . And the day came on September 27, 2007 with episode 8x01 Dead Doll : Sara is safe and I was happy but that "happiness" very little hard, actress (Jorja Fox) left the series.

GoodBye-GoodLuck 8x07 .- was her last episode and for me it was 50% of my obsession with CSI , yet I kept watching for see if he returned and continued her relationship with Grissom but spent the episodes and it was not evident.

At the beginning of the ninth season Sara appeared but their relationship with Grissom was not the same thing so he turned to go.

9x10 One to Go .- This episode was the last of Grissom and that was my obsession with the series. Grissom went to Costa Rica in search of Sara and found her and then melted into a long kiss. Goodbye

CSI, but I left something positive?

Well, for me yes, let me learning that I have to hold on to something, that I should not be so possessive, I taught technical terms, and above all taught me that life is not only a monitor.

So today celebrated the end of something that lasted over 2 years. Now I know most people either from other countries and have also gone further. Today I do not see much Tele at the moment and I hope it stays that way I have no liking something. THANKS

Jerry Bruckheimer. THANKS

Anthony Zuiker. THANKS

Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox). THANKS

Gilbert Grissom (William Petersen).

THANKS BYE


CBS CSI




GILBERT GRISSOM Sara Sidle



VIDEO OF THE LAST EPISODE OF GRISSOM AND SARA, THE LAST KISS ALSO


0 comments:

Post a Comment