Sunday, November 21, 2010

Can I Wear My Grandfathers Freemason Ring

SS2, tears, laughter and many feelings



Yay! ~ 2 estubo super incredible show, for many things





The performances every time they advanced were better, and dying with every VCR
was so I did not feel well, lively and eager to smile ... because even though I cried in parts, and sometimes seemed an unfortunate cupcake-I kept looking around with a smile on my lips. It hurt a little the tears, because I really miss seeing at 12 together ... I say 12 because KiBum was not there, but I miss him too. When she cried, the following always made me smile, laugh-cry-on the inside like crazy.

They have incredible power, do not know, do not know you exist, only you're a "fan" more, but still ... you want them, love them for who they are not to be famous because they believe that, do you cry when you cry and laugh when descotillan of laughter ... really could not describe in words what I feel for Super Junior.

I opened many doors, I did believe in many things and move on nonetheless. I did mourn and laugh until my eyes hurt so many tears and much laughter belly ...

Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun ... my 13 stars ... I davia to hope that I have to get back together ...



WARNING!
If you have not seen the SSII there will be no cut, because they tell you everything that happened in the show detail ... Well, try e_e but as I said ... These warned! o_O




Okay, now if I desahogare like never in my life
1) First of all, came the introduction, as always ... LOL was exaggerated, it's like a meteorite and they fell out of it .. I do not remember that part because I saw a few days ago

xDDDD 2) started singing "A man in love remix", "U " " It's You "and then" She Wants It "
Phew ~ I say that in those moments, being in almost summer, without any ventilation in a closed room, and those kids moving as they did ... is not rewarding. _. especially since I could not scream because she was late and the neighbors would think if someone had entered my house and I was trying to steal the computer, if ... did not try anything against me, my beautiful imagination, if not the queríaa it LOL ... the fact is that these guys every day they get more good e-é .. Donghae and Eunhyuk ... EunHyuk ... Phew-wheel everywhere, "It's incredible as a Korean can be so good!
e____é
3) Then came the presentation of each member, which died with all the "baby steps" they did.
first appeared HeeChul , which by the way babee wrong with the ... was so nice there, seemed much younger ♥ ... Then came
Siwon would not know how to describe the pace and know not describe the scream-by inside- when it hits Donghae started to scrub the back excessively when you step in front of him, only to pluck some yelling this, that holy saint, not even my nail e_e-
KyuHyun Then came this man could not move before madafack e_e is that dance was like watching Piñon Fijo the ChuChu-Hua ... osea, me mee of laughter wrong with the ... when he said "I KyuHyun" came the cry fangirlero ~
YeSung with "popping" or good, it seemed, typical bad guy walk (?) but it was incredible * AAAA * I love the creativity of this man Ah ~ ~
with Ryeowook was hell, they put a song Ghei and hips moving left while saying "Ryeowook" sweetly ... no shame this guy \u0026lt;3
♥ Danhobak SungMin then I started to scream "cute, cute!" and then my jaw dropped because of soft on the show has nothing the boy appeared
e_e Hankyung and got sentimental, A; Chinese volveeeeeee! >____> In short, made a few steps strangers moved what god consevio to be a man ... and yah ~
Then came EunHyuk and I went rolling everywhere ... especially when dry with a towel seximente everywhere and after the shot ... the girl who grabbed it should now be saying "ah EunHyuk-dry with this towel the sweat in the SS2" if LOL nice memory that
Aghsafhgsdghd, KangInooooooo ~ * AAA * was amazing ... but because dancing and threw the bottle of water all over my body \u0026lt;3 toromacho no longer wait to come back and appeared
~ Donghae -wheel-cositaaa, every day I fall over him , and I can not ~ ~> 3 \u0026lt;really ... Koreans are the lucky ones, but those that are in front of the stage, he kissed the hand of one, AAAA, and died on the inside with that, my head pounded with the keyboard not being born there - w-
ShinDong always makes me laugh, and it was not XD here ecepcion danced so rare that killed me xddd
And finally appeared LeeTeuk in the wings fallen angel, he danced so funny xd moving the hip (8) and there was time kangTeuk ;> ooooooo \u0026lt;well, actually I saw it, Kangin did not detract the view of the leader traserito kukuku ~

4) longer term for the presentation and sang "Angela " "Miracle " Disc Drive "and" Dancing Out "
In "Miracle " could not help not being moved by that song, I always cry when I hear ♥
Y "Angela " I like it a lot lately, that song is really pretty:) At one point SiHa but I separate EunHyuk, thingy \u0026lt;3 after he tried to lift his shirt to KyuHyun but not leave e_e

5) The VCR came No. 1, but not at all understood that it was, but it was an introduction to one's for the kids

6) Pirmero came only SungMin that song "Baby Baby , and let me boba boba (?) had never seen him sing well ... really has a great capacity for song, made my hair stand on end
Then came HeeChul with " Spirit" and then appeared playing guitar Jungmo of TRAX and Heechul began to approach the boy and I was "do not come near him, do not violate them, NOT VIOLEEEES" really ... XD did not but it sat on the escarelilla that rises from the floor to the stage, where were the fans and grabbed the hand of a girl and started to sing, then kiss her hand and finished the song ... Lucky> _>
Then came the only Donghae, " Beautiful" that was added after EunHyuk, and my hormones were alteradisimas, because I jump in the chair LOL is that good ... dance can not put these two together, you create a sea of slime: L a moment, grabbed the camera DongHae a girl, apparently recorded, and recorded the singing and the fans too, and when I was about to end I leave it to another fan ... o_O I stayed because if the lady of the chamber would be happy and sad at the same time, I mean ... "Chabon is my camera!" LOL but really, really beautiful ♥ estubo
YeSung's solo me soaked to the bone ... can not have such an incredible voice, when all the girls appeared and shouted, God ♥ really happy and smile almost makes me grab the geisha and cry, AAA, man, if I had to embrace him so next to me would not let it breathe \u0026lt;3
MADAFACKA PLEASURES OF STRANGERS IN THE NAME OF GOD O____O (?) nonono, is that the only Ryeowook and let me ... What happened to the world? Ryeowook Why? DDD: I expected any less from you! I knew that I hang out with these guys going to do evil, AAAA, & not at all sarcastic my shockeamiento, is ... appeared that ... everything nice singing Insomnia "and I all excited * AA *... until I ... that ... e.é lady that I take the virginiridad of her lovely hands ... hgsgdfasdggsdg I remember it and I feel like dying, AAAA, nonono, as it resfregaba and give you bumble! ... really bad let me xDDDD
Then came the only KyuHyun " 7 Years Of Love ", his beautiful voice ... I can truly, ♥ great song so I can not say much of this XD

7) Then came KRY singing "What If " with SungMin & " Heartquake " with EunHyuk and I was that * AAAAAAA * ♥ I love

8) returned the single's ... This time LeeTeuk singing "Honey " and I was like crazy because conosco song, and do not know where LOL Finally
Kangin singing the songs of DJ Doc; With the first song just dance DOC & I as a Gheit also singing, I love the songs on it ... and after singing "Run To You " appeared Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Shindong, Donghae, Leeteuk and ran when it came to singing XD was hilarious, but I Ghei all excited over the song * AAAA * And then Kangin broke his shirt and I *¬¬¬¬¬* INCRE-Í-BLE!

9) On 2 VCR, under the auspices of Siwon, Leeteuk , Donghae, Hankyung and YeSung as bullies Super Junior (?) that started the long awaited fight then flew with "Do not Don " as always ... "Do not Don " and " Twins' best performances ♥
Although ... in "Do not Don " I got the depression ... Why? ... HenRy ... When he started to play all the fans shouting something ... And I was with the very curious to know if it was something like "Only 13" or that shit ... and although he did not know if that was still depressed me a lot ... not ... I could not enjoy what was left of the song, nor the "Twins " until VCR came the other

10)
The VCR's "Our Love " was really beautiful, because they spent over the past Super Junior, a little, but the music was amazing ♥

11) Wine Our Love "was actually doing tender ♥ EunHyuk is beautiful, really ... he did come back to smile, when each member sang the fans were saying s arangheo & the member's name, and when I sing EunHyuk , by himself said "Lee HyukJae Sarangheo " swear words that just made me laugh and could continue to reside in one of the concert ♥
At one point EunMin really was very funny because SungMin xdd was sitting next to EunHyuk and when he sang SungMin , EunHyuk wanted him to hug and Minnie to like I was angry, then EunHyuk gave him a kiss on the cheek and put SungMin ugly face LOL



There was also


moments ♥ EunHae & KangTeuk LeeTeuk also forgot to sing her tender hand and laid face \u0026lt;3 was super love. Hahaha YeSung was sitting next to Donghae and when you get up EunHyuk had him take my place, sitting beside Donghae \u0026lt;3 was so tender
And must finish a song, with funny EunHyuk & ShinDong \u0026lt;3 is love them both!

12) Then came " Puff the Magic Dragon" sung by the sweet voice of maknae KyuHyun , KangIn was Dragon, ShinDong the baby, the dragon LOL always cared for the baby appeared to disturb the animals they wanted to drink, then the dragon-used methods to remove them all pleasant-xd
First came the fly
Siwon Kangin and chased him with a smelly "poof " xdd. Then came the mosquito YeSung , and Kang- dragon chases him away with a nice burp . After the ant ... if it was not EunHyuk or DongHae lol, good order, the ant EunHae (?) was driven away by the dandruff dragon, lice or not , is well XD. Also snake appeared Ryeowook, who was removed with a pump . Then came the spider Heechul and Hankyung bat, and after fighting for a while with both long they KangIn their smelly armpit stench of LOL and so on. .. then catch the dragon, and frees the baby starts to copy everything she did before to chase Leeteuk & Donghae . And there it ends: 3

13) Then comes " Who I Am "sung by Siwon, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Kangin, Sungmin and Leeteuk.

14) appeared SJ-M singing 'At Least I Still "and then" Me ", both in Korean version .

15)
The VCR No. 3 appeared, and with it my tears. I could not stop mourn, even though I knew nothing about what they said ... but when you hear saying " sarangheo " and "ELF " I could not mourn ...
and appeared singing "Shining Star " which, to summarize, is like "Marry U " first Super Show ... also started saying " ELF, ELF " across the screen and it was really beautiful ♥ Aish, I could not not want to see him again, and here I am, with tearful eyes, A; stupid! really ... I hate them for making me mourn both-w-

16) After many tears came the VCR 4, which appeared the boys of Super Junior Trot. Sang " Super Man" and " Rokkugo! "It was really fun ♥

17) VCR" Answer Sorry Sorry "and then sang" Sorry Sorry Remix "

18) The climax .. . The geisha of the night ... Then came the VCR to "Gee" and then began to sing ... MADAFACK, these guys are more I e_e feminine is that ahsdgsafhsgd, KyuHyun and hair, it seemed every girl \u0026lt;3 I love, but love is what xddd I can not explain in words the feeling of GMOs xddd but when they appeared and Kangin sang the " Aja, Listen Boy, My First Love Story " was EPIK!-wheel-

19) " Sunny" and "Pajama Party " le followed, with all the guys singing, I LOVE those two songs \u0026lt;3 was like when they sang the DJ DOC
xdd
20) Almost is almost over ... They kept singing "Carnival " "Saphire Blue ", "Marry U " and "Wonder Boy "
In "Marry U " weep something As always xdd and said "sarangheo" When I was LOL because I felt so Ghei-__-but they are to blame ~
Then came the " ending" or farewell ; greeted in all platforms and said many things ... understood not as obvious but was excited xD ...

I forgot to say a few things for sure, but was last night, I forget
xDDD I really appreciate very much Super Junior because this is what I gives many sensations, gave me a new world to know, I opened my eyes to many things, I did meet people who appreciate with all my heart now, and countless things ..
Sincerely, Super Junior ... even though we are far apart, I will remain your FAN a more ♥ ELF







Well, I download ... ALL it could not comment last night because I did not xD
Those who killed reading this, thanks:) I can not vent when I write, but never will leave me some fanfic good about it (?)


0 comments:

Post a Comment