Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sigmoid Sinus Diverticulum Symptoms

Coincidences, coincidences

few weeks ago, something extraordinary happened:

I was connected to the messenger, and suddenly I saw a sign that said, "Someone you added to your contact list "came suddenly

saw who it was, and apparently was a person who shared the same tastes as me, he was a fan of WITCH magazine, we started talking and we disconnect.

After , a few days, we reconnected, and I did ask, the reason why I had added, I said that I had seen in a community of WITCH, and it was.

Then I thought to ask, " where are you, does that state?, "that part?, and finally ... that school?, to my surprise, all this information matched mine, and so it was said, we to talk!
was the first person I knew who liked the same thing to me, the same anime, magazine, EVERYTHING!.

Before that I used to hang out with other girls, not really liked me much, because I saw how I looked, and knew they wanted me there, felt his scorn. Perp

since I met up with Pam (Well, that's his name) was all very different, even returning from recess very very very happy, I wanted to go.
The next day we got together we two, one of the old "dial friends with whom I gathered that he had no other" brazenly approached me and told me that I no longer wanted in your group, I was so happy that I did not give any importance and continued chatting with my friend.

Some time later, I said: You should invite your friends.
And that's how I felt for the first time with a lot of freedom, at first I felt like with all other "dial friends with whom I hung out because I had no other", because he believed they would say that I also disliked my presence, but on the contrary, you can hardly believe that I enjoy more than talking to them with those of my classroom.
honestly felt long ago that it was to have a true friendship, and now I think they are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment