Saturday, October 1, 2005

A Gamewhereyou Canget Peregnet



I feel that since I entered high school, a lot of good things and I will get benefits, because I've seen and I've really come up with a positive attitude, I've been working hard to get good grades, be liked teachers etc etc etc.

Although I also believe that not everything is good, many of the problems I have now, not compared to before, one of the biggest is that I can hardly work dealing with people, are so difficult, and some do not even think what you are saying before I speak, I try to use all the education and diplomacy that I can, but there are some people who do not, if you want to tell me something they do not like what I say in the most direct and most "hurtful" to encuentransin measure their words THEREFORE, I wonder often what purpose do they? if I never talk like them, why they do it.

Today, for example, I have a girl sitting behind me, which frankly I do not like him, but that is in my chemistry set, I had to do all the practice to me, and she the chemical reactions, but I sent an email with huge bold letters saying:

returned my SHEET NO !!!!!!!! HOW I WILL DO THE REACTIONS! IF NOT RETURNED TO ME ????? NO MATTER HOW GOOD, DO YOU EHH? DRIVES ME AGAIN AND PRACTICE ILLUSTRATED.

I maybe had a little to blame but again no way to talk.
spoke with her by the messenger and told me that "could not possibly be so irresponsible," and that "everything was my fault," among other things told me other day.

I am already tired of all the people seek to abuse those with good feelings, they think that's very clever, but I think that is not being ethical.

Also, do not accept I do not think people who are different from them, they always do to one side, but when that person does not need your help, the bother. My

0 comments:

Post a Comment