Friday, December 24, 2004

How Do You Get Hacked On Poptropica?

is Christmas! Third

Hello!.
Well, the year is ending and I put almost no entry in my journal, which is that as I always say, I had no time for anything, because a few days ago was on semester exams and more and more guns, so Worst of all is that I always very wrong with these qualifications, do not know why but yeah. Or was there
times when I felt like writing, maybe laziness.
But what is now being done in the compu was in charge of my hotmail anime community, to see if the visit does not?

http://groups.msn.com/elmegaanime

By the way, are having a very good anime Cartoonnetwork, called Kaleido Star is super good and if you want to know more about this program visit my community Please.



Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment